newrivern22.co.uk is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –New River N22, newrivern22.co.uk, the office of newrivern22
Data Protection Principles
– We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
– Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. – – We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
– Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
– Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
– Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
– We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
– We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to us, and information about how you interact with the newrivern22 online
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site’s shop, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit or debit card numbers, email address and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with order confirmations) as well as to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize your web experience with our shop.
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use MailChimp to provide the form and storage of your personal data–you can read more here https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ and PayPal, our payment portal.
– Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
– Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
– Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
– Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Facebook re-marketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page:
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook:
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USAhttp://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canadahttp://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Instagram re-marketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
Mail Chimp is a customer management system in which we sometimes store customers contact details in order to send you marketing that we believe will be useful to you.
To opt out of any emails received from us via Mail Chimp, please click the link at the bottom of the email you receive.
For more information on the privacy practices of Mail Chimp, please visit their data policy:https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our website services do not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16 on our website. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Data Protection Officer: M Hall E-mail: email@example.com
EU Supervisory Authority
Phone: +353 57 868 4800
Last modification was made 30/04/2020